Monday, March 16, 2009

Knowledge 2.0: Moontoast




I've just come accross an interesting Web 2.0 tool, Moontoast that allows you the opportunity to share your knowledge with those who are looking to learn more about an area that you have expertise in. This gives those real and "self-proclaimed" gurus the opportunity to empower others with knowledge possibly breaking the knowledge divide.

My question though is how can we use this tool to empower citizens in a Community in Tension (CiT)? I have some ideas that I know could be useful so watch this space to see how we will be exploring this technology in the reconstruction of citizens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. My name is Bucky Baxter. I am the co-founder of Moontoast and have put a lot of thought into the altruistic arm and potential of Moontoast. Please contact me at "bucky@moontoast.com" if you would like to discuss this further. Thank you for your interest!